- Amazon S3 buckets in all Regions provide read-after-write consistency for PUTS of new objects and eventual consistency for overwrite PUTS and DELETES.
- High IO needs -> RAID 10 : Striped and Mirrored, Good Redundancy, Good Performance
- Standard : 99.999999999% durability, 99.99% availability
- S3-IA (Infrequent Access) : 99.999999999% durability, 99.9% availability (You should expect the same latency and throughput performance as Amazon S3 Standard when using Standard – IA.)
- S3-RRS (Reduced Redundancy Storage) : 99.99% durability, 99.99% availability
- Glacier : 99.999999999% durability, 3-5 hours via the Amazon S3 APIs or Management Console
Continue reading “[Tips] AWS Solution Architect – Associate”